The reason Wolf River Plastic Surgery remains one of the Memphis area's leading plastic surgery practices is our dedication to providing excellent, state-of-the-art aesthetic procedures in a friendly environment where every patient is treated as an individual.
Dr. Ronald J. Johnson and his close-knit staff value the relationships we build with patients —relationships that are built upon trust and communication. We become partners in your journey of self-improvement, taking the time necessary to truly understand your cosmetic goals and creating a customized treatment plan to help you achieve them.
To experience our exceptional patient care for yourself, request a consultation online or call (901) 737-1050 and a member of our staff will help schedule an appointment.
What Sets Us Apart
It's rare to find a plastic surgery practice that can match our track record for excellent patient care, attentive service, and beautiful results. As one of the most experienced plastic surgeons in and around Memphis, Tennessee, Dr. Johnson has performed thousands of cosmetic procedures, ranging from tummy tucks and breast augmentations to BOTOX® Cosmetic injections.
Patients who choose Dr. Johnson and Wolf River Plastic Surgery benefit from:
- Experience — Not only does Dr. Johnson have more experience than most surgeons, his support staff have all worked in a cosmetic surgery setting for many years as well. With such a highly knowledgeable staff, you will never have to go far to find an answers to your questions.
- Multiple consultations — Dr. Johnson ensures each person thoroughly understands the procedure they want and will schedule additional consultations if necessary.
- A friendly environment — Being friendly comes naturally to the staff at our clinic. We understand that many of the patients considering cosmetic surgery or a non-surgical treatment may have some jitters and we help create a relaxed and genial atmosphere.
- Attentive patient care — From your first contact, either online or over the phone, through your follow-up appointments, Dr. Johnson and his staff are responsive to your needs and any questions you may have. Many of our patients return over the years for additional procedures because they are treated like family.
- Convenience — Our office is easily accessible and there is always free parking.
It's Your Choice
Not every person who comes in for a consultation decides they are ready for the procedure they are considering. Some want more time to think about it, or want to pursue a less-invasive treatment. Dr. Johnson reassures each person he meets with that they should be completely comfortable with whatever decision they make. He honestly assesses each patient and, in some cases, may recommend waiting if he doesn't believe a cosmetic procedure is appropriate at the time. Patients appreciate that kind of honesty and women and men in the Memphis area have trusted Dr. Johnson's advice for more than 30 years.